Salon policy & Terms of Service
Swoope Hair Salon Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
Booking Salon Session
Swoope Hair offers 24/7 exclusive online book, no appointment will be booking via phone call or text message
- Before booking any service your must first book a details New Client Hair Assessment, failing to do so will result in a cancellation of the booked service(s).
- All service booked must be accompanied with a valid credit or debit card.
- When booking services you must book all the services you intend to receive, appointment sessions are time sensitive.
Tardiness/ Cancellation/ Rescheduling
Swoope Hair wants to ensure that each guest receive their service in a timely fashion, we know you make plan and we want to make sure you can keep them.
- All clients will receive a 10 minute grace period after original scheduled Session.
- Tardiness beyond the grace period will result $15 or more fee or cancellation.
- Due to the time sensitivity of the sessions to ensure each guest receives their allotted time we need all guest to be punctual
- All cancellations must be at least 24 hour prior to appointment via Online booing Site www.Styleseat.com/SwoopeHair, if not there will be a full charge of the service booked with No Refund. Due to the issue of, if you book an appointment and do no cancel ahead of time no one else gets the opportunity to book the session.
- All rescheduling must be done at least 24 hour prior to appointment or if not it will considered a late cancellation
- No Show, No Call will result in a full charge of the session booked, before receive your next service.
Salon Hair Studio is in a central location in the heart of Birmingham, so parking can get a little tricky.
- There is 2 hour street parking with meters on 3rd Ave between 17th and 18th Street, and these meter only take quarters.
- Daily Parking is also available on 3rd Ave across from citizens Bank in the Central Parking Lot. To pay for parking in the lot you’ll need to download the Park Mobile app, your car tag number and a credit or debit card.
- Payments can be made through Styleseat with the card on file, upon arrival with a different card, or cash.
Swoope Hair Studio aims to provide a relaxing and enjoyable environment.
- At Swoope Hair we want to make each and every experience a great one so these rule are in place to ensure every has a relaxing experience.
- There may be no additional people in attendance with the guest during session time unless being serviced due to Swoope Hair being a Private Studio Salon
- All phone calls, music, and etc on devices must be listened to through a headset.
- No profanity
- No children under the age of 12
- No loud talking
Swoope Hair Styles
Each stylist is custom picked for your lifestyle.
- The lifetime of all styles are determined by weather, activities, and personal care.
- If there is any dissatisfaction with the style you must let the stylist know before leaving.
- All color and Heat styling will require a release form.
- Swoope Hair lets the guest know the average lifetime of a style from the experience of prior guest, but not specific time period.